Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien was copying page after page, a neat pile building up beside him. He wa currently looking at an old, dusty scroll, apparently trying to translate it after having already copied it in its original script.
"Hey, I brought you some lunch," Marius said.
Astien looked up, smiling. "Oh, thank you. What did you get?"
"Some spicy, seafood soup," Marius said.
"Oooh, that sounds so good." Astien rubbed his belly as Aiden kicked in anticipation of his lunch.
"You want to go to the gardens to eat?" Marius suggested. "There's noodles in it and I don't think you'd want to splatter broth all over your work."
"Sounds good to me." Astien put his papers away and hefted himself from his seat with a grunt. Out in the gardens, the two sat on a bench with a lovely view of the roses as Astien slurped down his noodles.
Marius smiled and looked at the garden. "Delas and Cormac are really coming along with their training."
"They are, aren't they? Speaking of training," Astien said as he patted his belly, "you should ask Loke if you can take care of baby Marius for a while. I think it'd be a good idea for you to learn how to change diapers and whatnot before Aiden comes, don't you?"
"I took care of several younger siblings, Astien. I know how to change diapers and deal with teething and all that good stuff." He chuckled. "Though I have no problem helping you learn."
Astien laughed. "I've taken care of plenty of babies. I've looked after my colleagues', children of patients, and babies I've healed to teach my students. I know plenty."
"Then I guess we're set. Too bad we can't be taught how to deal with teens," he chuckled. He kissed Astien's cheek.
"Ah, wrong again! Marius, I'm a teacher. I put up with teenagers all the time. It's really a matter of balancing strictness with compassion, seeing through someone's wall, psychology, and a bunch of other things. I've been dealing with children I all kinds of ages for a bit over a decade now."
"And you couldn't find anybody to settle down with?" Marius chuckled. "I guess the gods meant for us to meet then."
"Maybe. Who knows what Lady Tamara plans? Or maybe ive just been too busy working to ever give romance a serious shot." He leaned his head on Marius' shoulder. "I think that's what it was. All my previous lovers, they were all people I just happened to meet while working. It's always been work first, and maybe get lucky with someone you meet along the way."
"Work is important," Marius said. "I was the same for a while. Then I just stopped looking." He squeezed Astien's hand. "I don't know how to explain it, but something just clicked when I met you. Well, after you and your friend healed me and I woke up."
"Yeah, when I first saw you, you were kind of unconscious. But that doesn't matter. We saved you, and here we are." Astien winced and rubbed his belly. "Aiden's really riled up. I can't help but think of how quiet and still he used to be. And now he won't stop moving and kicking me!"
"He's just lively. Just wait, I'm sure you'll miss the days he was inside of you. At least then he won't able to run off," Marius teased. He wrapped an arm around Astien's shoulder. "Aiden's lucky to have you as a father."
"I hope so. Gods, I hope so. I can't deny, I'm really nervous. What if I mess up? A lot of parents do what they think is best, and they just end up ruining their child; I've seen it happen. And hat am I going to do when Aiden's a teenager and e tells me he hates me?"
"Hey, hey. We'll handle it when we get there." Marous kissed Astien's lips. "You won't mess up. I know you went."