Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I-I see." Astien said. "Well, travelling is a good way to gain life experiences. See the world and whatnot. I always tell my students to travel if they get the chance. You know, see the world, meet people, do things..."
Barus just walked off.
"Something happen?" Wyn asked.
"Nothing, he just... doesn't like me, I suppose." Astien sighed. "Is the food ready? I'm so hungry."

Delas hid behind a pole as he observed Marius' family. They were all so strong and muscular, and Barus in particular looked unfriendly. He was debating wether it would be better for him to stay or leave before anyone noticed him.
"They have some salads out. It's still going to be a while until the meat is ready," Wyn said. "Do you need help getting over there?"
"I suppose salad is better than nothing. Yes, if you could help me I'd appreciate it." Astien stood to his feet unsteadily, and nearly fell over on top of Wyn. "Woah! Sorry."

Delas creeped over to Marius and his behind him, peering out. "So, who do I have to look out for?"
Wyn giggled and steadied Astien. "Must be hard walking through the sand."

"Stay away from my dad and you should be fine," Marius said. "If my nieces and nephews give you any trouble let me know."
"Very hard." Astien wheezed. "I like to think that I walk instead of waddle, but on the sand there's no escaping it."

Delas nodded and dashed over to the table, being sure not to bump into anyone. He sat there nervously for a moment, before ultimately deciding to hide under the table.
"Even I have trouble walking in the sand, so don't feel bad."

"Delas," Cormac said. "What are you doing under here?"
"It's hard to feel bad when I feel tired instead." Astien chuckled.

"Hiding. Some of these people look like they could hurt me. Really hurt me."
Wyn giggled. "It's not too much longer I hope, Aiden sure is getting big. I'd be more than happy to help with baby sitting."

"Want to just stick with me?"
"That's sweet of you Wyn, but you have your own wedding to plan. Besides, I'm sure I won't want to share my baby boy with anyone."

"I'm scared to come out."
"Not even with your future husband?" Wyn teased.

"Don't be," Cormac said. "Anybody messes with you, I'll set them on fire or something."
"If he's on his best behavior, then we'll see." Astien chuckled.

"Okay...." Delas nervously came up from under the table and took a seat once more, gulping at those who were staring at him. He began to sweat nervously.
"So do you plan on taking Aiden with you to work everyday or is Marius going to be the breadwinner?"

A little girl came up to Delas. "I-I like your tail," she squeaked from behind a worn horse plushie.
"I'll bring him with me when I can, but I just can't give up my job at the academy. When my leave is over, I'm going to miss him."

Delas stumbled over himself for words. "Um..... th-thanks? No one's ever said that to me before."
Wyn nodded. "Marius will take care of him."

"Can...Can I braid it?"
"Of course he will. But I'll be sad I can't always have him in my arms, looking at his cute little face, his adorable smile..."

"Uhhhh.... okay? I guess you can, but don't pull on it or anything."
Wyn got a plate for Astien.

She beamed and gently took Delas' hand and sat him on a stool. She sat behind him and started braiding Delas' tail.
Astien quickly inhaled his salad, his belly still rumbling.

Delas was unused to the sensation of having his tail braided, though many of his centaur neighbors had done it when he still lived with his parents. He was more unused to a child being so nice to him, especially since they usually threw rocks at him.
Wyn chuckled. "I hope they get some ribs done soon."

"Your hair is really silky."