Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien winced. "Well, I'm not allowed out of bed, so lets hope you can learn by doing it."
"I'll do my best not to get us lost."
"The map is sitting on the table. Just follow the Squire's road and you should do fine."
Cormac nodded and took the map and situated himself to steer the carriage. The horses listened to him with very little issue and they were soon making good time on the road.
As night approached, the carriage came upon a thick forest, dark and foreboding. Astien called for Cormac to stop, and come inside some cod speak with him.

"This is harpy territory." He warned. "As far as I know, there's no way around it. Our beat bet is to stay outside the woods tonight, and try to rush through it tomorrow during the light. We're less likely to be attacked that way."
Cormac nodded. "Ok. I'll start on dinner. Anything in particular that you want me to cook?"
"Something with meat. And hot sauce. And chocolate, of course." Astien cradled his large bump. "I feel so fat, but it tastes so good."
Cormac nodded and set to making dinner. He kept his weapons close and Fraea ready just in case any harpies decided to cause any trouble.
Astien sat nervously in bed, rubbin his belly. His baby was kicking, as usual, but it was more to calm himself. Harpies could cause a lot of trouble if they wanted to. But he reminded himself that harpies tended to dwell in the deepest parts of a forest, and thus shouldn't bother them outside the woods.
Cormac soon finished preparing the meal and brought in a helping smothered in hot sauce and chocolate sauce for his boss. "Here you go."
"Ooh, that looks so good." Astien was drooling. As usual, he ate enough for several men. "So, how was driving? Did it handle ok?"
"It was fine," Cormac said. "My butt gets numb after a while."
Astien chuckled. "Yeah, that happens. Just a part of traveling." Astien handed his plate to Cormac, and pulled out a small tin of cream. His shirt having already ridden atop his belly, he began to gently rub some of the cream into his skin on his burgeoning bulge . "I swear, I'm going to have stretch marks anyway. It feels like this cream does nothing."
"I've met women who say their stretch marks are like battle scars. They don't bother treating them nor are they ashamed to show them."
He chuckled. "That's true, but they might be a bit of a turn off for any future sexual partners. Besides, I liked my skin the way it was." Small bumps appeared on Astien's belly as the baby kicked. Astien smiled, happily rubbing his belly with the cream. He noticed Cormac watching. "Would you like to feel it?"

(Bbl, work. -_- )
"I'm fine," Cormac said as he finished his meal. "I'm goin' for a walk."
"I'll stay here and watch over Astien." Darol offers.
"Ok," Cormas said with a nod as he hopped out the carriage to stretch his legs. He did a few laps around their camp before venturing into the forest. I won't go too deep, he told himself.
(how long have they known each other now?)
"I don't think Cormac should be out there. It's dark and dangerous. Darol, please, please go and get him." Astien begged. "It's just begging for trouble."