Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien smiled. "Thanks. It's only one bed, but there's room for us both." Astien scooted over to make room for Cormac. "Good night." It was with a bit of difficulty that Astien fell asleep, but he eventually managed it.

When morning broke, Astien crawled out of bed, still drowsy fr a poor night's sleep. He bathed in the adjacent bathroom and dressed himself, then headed out to the Orotelosian hall of records. His job was to copy a few select pieces, and he sat down and set to work.

Delas woke up and hopped out of bed. He gently shook Marius. "Hey, wake up now. It's morning."
Cormac headed to the training yard after a quick breakfast.

Marius groaned, rolled over slightly and buried his face in the pillow.
Astien was worried that he wouldn't be able to lose himself in his work, and unfortunately, he was right. Thoughts of Marius invade his mind as he copied the notes, confusing and distracting him.

Aralith waited for Cormac at the training yard, wearing her armor. "There you are. Ready to start?"

"I know you're sad, but are you gonna let it control you?"

(Back later, off to work)
Cormac nodded. "I'm ready."

"I'm not sad," Marius groaned as he sat up. "I'm hungover."
Astien scribbled away, copying the records one page at a time.

Aralith stood Cormac before a dummy, this one was a perfectly normal one, unlike the weighted one Cormac faced yesterday. She gave him a dull sword. "Strike the dumy. Show me your form."

"You're hungover AND sad. Come on, well get you some lotus and tea, and you can finally tell me how Astien lied."
Cormac nodded and got into his stance before striking at the dummy with his sword.

Marius huffed. "Fine..."
"Hmmm, certainly ameturish. This is your first time holding a sword, isn't it? No matter, watch your wrists. You're practically flailing. If te sword's too heavy, I can find you a lighter one."

Delas set a pot of tea on, and sat next to Maris on the bed. "So what happened? How did he lie?"
"It's fine," Cormac said. "I've only really used daggers up to this point."

"Apparently the story he told me about him an is ex was a complete lie. He stole it from a friend of his and apparently Aiden's not even human," Marius grumbled.
"Daggers and swords are very different indeed. Watch your footing, I see you struggling for ground."

Delas' eyes went wide. "What? Why would he lie? What did he say his reason was?"
Cormac nodded and adjusted his footing before going at the dummy again.

"What does it matter?" Marius grumbled. "I've been nothing but honest with him and he's been lying to me this entire time. For all I know he's been using me as a meat shield and a fuck buddy."
Aralith watched as Cormac struck the dummy.

"But did he say he why did it? That's a pretty big lie right there, he must have had a reason."
Cormac struck repeatedly at the dummy, getting used to the sword's weight with every swing.

"No he didn't, but it doesn't matter. He still lied."
"Alright, enough of this. Now to see how you handle a shield." Aralith took a dull sword and approached Cormac. "I'm going to strike you. Hold your shield, an hold it tight. I won't hold back."

"Astien's too nice to lie like that. He MUST have a reason! I refuse to believe he's doing it for nothing!"
Cormac tightly gripped his shield as he braced for a blow.

"Don't you have a lesson to get to?"
Aralith swung and easily knocked the shield from Cormac's grasp. "Not used to the weight of a shield. A very easy exploit. And you weren't quite ready for a heavy blow. Let's try again, and know to anticipate a heavy blow. Regardless your opponent, expect the strongest attacks."

Delas hopped to his feet. "That's right! Oh shit! Okay, I'm on a go now, but you need to go talk to Astien, okay? Promise?"
Cormac nodded and readied himself.

"Yeah sure. Now get to your lesson."
Aralith struck the shield again, and this time Cormac held onto it. "Better. Fix your stance, you aren't properly braced."

"Okay, I'm gonna hold you to that. I gotta go!" Delas bounced out of the carriage and ran to the training grounds.
Cormac nodded and tried to fix his stance.

Marius had some tea and stepped out of the carriage. He squinted at the light of morning. "Ug...."
Again Aralith struck. "Better. Again!"

Delas trained with his instructor.
Marius huffed and made his way to the castle's library. He stood outside the door, unsure if he even wanted to talk to Astien.