Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"That doesn't mean you can't eat," Cormac said as he led the boy to his horse.
The boy slung his guitar on his back as he mounted the horse, still sobbing. "Where are we going? I don't think I've seen anywhere in town that would allow a raceless."
"I'll deal with it if it comes up. Just keep the hood up and your tail covered."
"You think I don't do that? My pants are too ragged to hide my tail in them anymore."

As the two entered the town, the boy began to tremble. He was very cold. "I've begged at all of these places already. None of them will serve raceless."
"Don't worry about it," Cormac said. He got the horse to the barn and headed into the inn. He quickly got the boy to his room and closed the door behind him. He pulled out a set of clothes and tossed them at the boy. "They might be a bit big, but they should do."
Pulling off what were clothes in name only, it was clear this boy had been living this way for a very long time. His body was thin and frail, vey pale, ribs visible, covered in bruises and scars, many of which seemed to be infected and festering. His feet were blue from being exposed to the cold for so long. He pulled the clothes onto his body and stumbled into one of the beds. "It's so warm in here. I haven't been warm in so long."
Cormac nodded. "Glad to help. Wait here, I'm going to get a friend to look at your injuries." He left the room and knocked on Astien's door.
Marius cracked his eyes open. "Astien...The door," the man grumbled.
"Nooo... " Astien wrapped himself tighter in the blankets. "You get it, I'm too pregnant."
"Astien?" Cormac called. "I..Uh...Need some help."
Astien woke up at Cormac plea, and rolled out of bed. He pulled on his pants and stepped out into the hall, not bothering to put on a shirt. "Cormac? What's wrong?"
"I found somebody and he has infected wounds. Nobody else would help him, but I managed to get him to my room."
Astien followed Cormac into his room, and gasped. "A raceless? Well, that would explain why he couldn't get help." He stepped closer to the boy, but he scooted away in fear on the bed. "It's okay." Astien reassured him. "I'm not going to hurt you. I'd like to heal you." After a moment's consideration, he came closer to Astien, and threw off his blanket, revealing his body. Astien gasped. "Oh, you poor thing. You're skin and bones." He moved closer and began healing his wounds.

"The town healer didn't want to see me. He just shooed me away." The boy said.

Astien shook his head. "I'm so sorry. But I can take care of you now. What's your name?"

The boy was hesitant to answer. "Delas."
"Astien won't hurt you Delas. We're here to help."
"Cormac, get out whatever proof you have that you're with the drakes. Its the only thing that will keep us all from getting thrown out." Astien said.

At that moment, there was a loud series of knocks on the door. The inn owner entered the room. "I knew it! You!" He pointed as Delas. "Get out of here, raceless! I don't know how many times I have to tell you to stay away from this place!"
Cormac turned towards the innkeeper and sprouted his wings. "Do you really want to get on the wrong side of the drakes?" He tapped the insignia pin on his shirt with his fingertips as his claws grew sharp.
"What's all the racket?" Marius grumbled as he stepped out of his and Astien's room in a pink, fluffy robe. Despite this he looked like he could squish the innkeeper with his thumb. "Some people are trying to sleep around here."
The innkeeper pointed a finger at Cormac, but ultimately couldn't think o anything to say. He walked away grumbling. "I'm charging you extra for this!" He called over his shoulder.

Delas just stared. "No one's ever done that for me. Thank you." Astien simply hushed him as he finished healing his wounds.

"There. That should be fine. I think all you need now is a decent meal. Cormac, have room service bring him some food. And if they give you trouble, don't be afraid to show off your drake status." He stood up and walked over to Marius. "As for you, I seem to recall being promised a trip to the bath house?"
Cormac nodded and started putting in a decent order as he retracted his wings.
"Bath house sounds fantastic," Marius said. "I'm going to scrub you so well you won't need to bathe for a week."
"I can hear you," Cormac said flatly.
MArius shrugged and went back to his and Astien's room.
Astien blushed and followed Marius. He picked up his things and headed down the stairs.

"I can't remember the last time I ate something that wasn't out of a dumpster." Delas said. "I think it was last year."
Marius went with Astien to the bath house and got them a private room.

"I'm glad I don't have to dumpster dive anymore," Cormac said. "I'd end up puking for days when I did."
Astien slowly lowered himself into the water. "Aaah, that feels so good." He placed a hand on his belly, smiling. "Aiden's awake, and I think he likes it too."

"I'm used to it." Delas shrugged. "It's all I ever eat." He was quiet for a moment. "How did you know I was out there?"