Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Low blow!" Delas cried. He responded by shoving Cormac's hard into the snow.

Astien chuckled. "Look at them go. Ah, youth."
"We're still young," Marius said. "At heart at the very least." He pulled Astien close and nuzzled his neck.
Astien giggled. "Your beard tickles!"
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien's neck. "I should trim it a bit soon."
Cormac shivered and rubbed his arms as he walked towards Astien and Marius.
"I like it." He rested his head on Marius' shoulder as Cormac and Delas approached.
"You boys look like you're ready for a hot bath," Marius chuckled.
Cormac nodded. "S-sounds fantastic."
"Got fetch the sleds then," Marius grunt as he got to his feet and helped Astien up.
"Already got 'em." Delas said. "Can we just go?"
Astien nodded, and led them all bak to his house. Once there, Delas left the sleds in the yard and ran to get some clothes, then ran into the upstairs bathroom. Astien began making some hot cocoa for everyone.
Marius got the fireplace going and gathered up some blankets.
Delas decided to use some bubbles in his bath, and it wasn't long before he was giving himself a bubble beard. Astien was looking through his cabinets. "Is there any whipped cream left over from when you were baking?"
"There should be some," Marius said. "Unless Delas ate it."
"I found it." Astien put the topping on the counter for when the cocoa was done. He looked over at Cormac. "Why aren't you taking a bath?"
"I'm going. I'm going." Cormac rushed up the stairs and joined Delas.
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien. "That was fun. Hopefully it makes up for the salty cookies."
"Easily." Astien chuckled. "Hope you like your cocoa extra chocolatey."
"Of course." Marius chuckled and wrapped his arms around Astien.
"I hope they aren't making a mess up there." Astien said. He shivered. "Truth be told, I'm rather chilly myself." He smiled and rubbed his belly. "At lest Aiden's warm."
"I got the fire place going." Marius smiled. "I can wrap you up in a blanket like a burrito and sit you in front if it."
"Once the cocoa's done. Then we can share the blanket."
"Sounds cozy."
Cormac came down a little later in his pajamas and robe.
Delas came down in his pajamas and a big fluffy robe. Two cups of hot cocoa, with generous amounts of whipped cream sat on the counter waiting for them. Astien was in front if the fire with Marius, sipping his own cocoa and snuggling against him under the blanket as music played on the record player.
Cormac took his mug of hot cocoa to the living room and draped a blanket over himself.
Marius hummed along with the music, briefly pausing whenever he took a sip of his warm beverage.