Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Wow, really? You you even think he'd teach me?" Cormac asked. "I mean, I don't even have my daggers anymore, let alone a sword."
Astien nodded. "Oh yes. He's really a very kind man. It won't be easy, he'll probably make you forge your own sword, but he's more than happy to teach one who's willing to learn and shows aptitude."
Cormac nodded.
"I can help you design your sword," Marius offered. "My father was a black smith so I know a thing or two."
Astien rubbed his chin. "I don't think that's allowed. I remember him saying you have to forge your sword without any help. Someone will show you the basics, but that's it."
"Then I'll just teach him the basics," Marius said cheerfully. "I'd show you some other basics in swordplay, but my sword is a bit much for you."
"It's fine."
"Sticks could be a decent substitute, you'll just have to adjust for a real sword later."
Astien yawned. He gulped down the rest of his cocoa, then changed into his sleepwear and climbed into bed. "I'm so tired today. Good night."
"Lessons start soon," Marius said as he got in with Astien. "I'll drive in the morning, so feel free to sleep in."
Cormac nodded and climbed up into his bunk. "Night."
Astien wrapped himself in Marius' arms and quickly fell asleep in his warmth.
Marius woke up early the next morning to start on breakfast and get the stove going to warm the carriage. Cormac had managed to wrap himself up in a blanket burrito.
Astien opened his eyes and smiled at Marius. "Good morning." He said.
"Morning," Marius said. "Sleep well?"
"Very well. I'd forgotten how nice it is to sleep in another man's arms."
Marius smiled. "Glad to hear it." He put a fresh cup of tea on the table. "Breakfast should be ready soon."
Astien rolled out of bed and sat at the table. He let loose a yawn and sipped the tea. "At least Aiden didn't give me much trouble last night. He was nice and quiet."
"That's good," Marius said. "How do you like your eggs cooked?"
"With chocolate sauce."
Marius chuckled. "Besides with chocolate sauce. Poached, scrambled, sunny-side up, over easy?"
Astien shrugged. "I'm not picky. I like eggs any way."
Marius nodded and cooked up some chocolate scrambled eggs for Astien. He served it up with some grilled tomatoes and thick strips of bacon. "Here you go."
Astien wolfed down his food, like he'd never eaten before. "I've been so sick, I'd forgotten what an appetite feels like." He patted his belly. "It's good to once I have the energy to make sure Aiden is well-fed."