Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Delas watched the two from the shadows, and he ran off.

Astien felt his heart sink. "I see. If… if this is what you want, I suppose I can't stop you." Astien cradled his belly as he felt Aiden moving and kicking inside him, as if trying to get at the one causing his mother's grief. "Well… if this is g-goodbye…" Astien's voice cracked."
"I'll still be in town for a bit," Marius said. "If you want to talk...Then I guess you could come by."
Astien gulped. "Okay…" he squeaked.
"I'll be seeing you then." He briefly looked at Astien before he began walking away again.
Astien simply watched as Marius walked away. Once he was out of sight, he fell to his knees, crying. Hjulmir came outside and carried him into his room, placing him on his bed.
Marius found an inexpensive inn nearby and settled in for the rest of the day.

Once his training was done for the day, Cormac checked in on Astien. "Are you alright?"
Astien was sobbing in his bed, and Delas was sitting in the corner, knees drawn in, tears silently trailing down his face. "He's gone, Cormac. Marius is gone." Astien sobbed. "He's still in the city, but es going to leave. And I can't stop him."

"I always knew he hated me." Delas muttered.
"He doesn't hate you, Delas," Cormac assured him. He looked to Astien. "I'm sure he just needs his space."
"He's going to leave, Cormac. He's going to leave, probably before I can convince him to forgive me."
"Then try to convince him to stay," Cormac stated. "Are you just going to let him leave?! OR are you going to fight for him?!"
Astien wiped away his tears. "I'm going to do everything I can to make him stay. But I don't know what to do besides to just run after him."
"Sometimes, that's all you have to do," Cormac sighed as he sat on the bed.
"Can it really be that easy? Just go run after him right now? Find wherever he's staying and just... Beg him to stay?"
"Or just talk with him," Cormac said. "Like a normal conversation."
"I guess. But where could he be staying in this city? It's not some small village."

With the clearing of a throat in the doorway, there stood I'Karis, grinning. "Did someone say they needed some information?"
Cormac turned his attention to Delas and wiped away his tears.
"Everything's gonna be okay, right? You promise?" Delas asked. Astien stood from his bed and spoke with I'Karis.
Cormac nodded. "Everything will work out," he assured him.
Saturn and I'Karis left the castle and want to the inn where Marius was staying, and eventually Astien found himself standing in front of his door, knocking softly. "I'm kind of scared, I'Karis."

I'Karis hugged Astien. "Don't worry. Look at it this way: if he breaks your heart, I'll break his legs."
Marius took a deep breath and wiped away a few stray tears off of his face before answering the door. "Astien..."