Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Yeah, see I think this leg was supposed to go… wait, what's this thing? Aw man, you were supposed to use this thing when you were putting the leg in."
"I didn't even see it. This crib has a thousand pieces." Marius sighed. "Of course I'Karis would get the most complicated crib."
"It's going to be a nice crib once it's put together though."
"Yeah, did you see the picture? And more importantly, the price tag?"
Marius nodded. "It's a really nice crib. Aiden's going to be one spoiled kid. At least from Astien's end."
"If he spoils him as a baby, that's okay. But he'll have to curb it as he gets older. Apparently he has some kind of role to play as our savior or something?"
"Something like that," Marius said. "Now let me work on this crib. Hopefully I can get it together before the hearing is over."
Delas planted himself on the floor next to Marius. "I think this goes here, and… wait, is that supposed to look like that?"

(Back later, off to work. Kisses, boo)
"I think so."

Cormac chuckled and went down to the kitchen to brew some tea.
"Man, building things is hard. Why couldn't it all come pre assembled?"
"We're just going have to figure this out," Marius sighed. "This'll be a nice surprise for Astien when he gets back. How long do you think this hearing is going to take?"

Cormac made up three cups of tea and carried them up to the room. "
"I dunno. Maybe they're gonna keep him until the whole thing is done, like just a marathon trial."
"In any case, we should do something for when he gets home. Something to take his mind off of the whole thing," Cormac suggested as he sat down to help assemble the crib.
"We should bake a cake. Just a huge, big, chocolate cake."
"That's an idea," Marius said. "Once we finish this crib we can make the cake."
"Last time I made a cake, it was for my mother's birthday. Instead, she spent her birthday helping us clean a messed up kitchen."
Marius chuckled. "We can work together to make sure that doesn't happen."
"Somehow, I get the feeling none of us are good at baking cakes. I feel bad for Astien's kitchen."
"Wyn's really good at baking, but I didn't see her at the academy. She's probably back at Dragonperch taking care of the babies." Cormac sighed.
"Aw, don't be sad. You still have us." Delas put an arm around Cormac's shoulder.
"I know. I know."
Marius smiled. "Let's try to get this crib done. Then we can go shopping for cake ingredients."