Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I imagine they like to smother you. Well, you can worry about all that later. For now, everything is just like the old days."
Cormac nodded. "I've been looking forward to it."
Astien laughed and put an arm around his young friend. "Me too. I can finally get back to work."

After about three days later, they found themselves in Haye Fields. The inns were less than desirable, so they opted to remain in the carriage during their stay. Astien quickly set about copying the desired records. "I need another blank book. Can someone get one out while I, ah.... Relieve myself?
"I'll go," Cormac said. "It'll be faster if I fly."
Astien excused himself from the record room and waddled to the bathroom. He waas unsure of which he hated more, the fact that he could no longer deny that he waddled, or that this was the fifth time this day he had needed to pee.
Cormac went to the town to get a blank book.
Astien madw his way back to the record room and sat back down. He looked down at his enormous belly, and watched it roll beneath his shirt. Aiden was out of room, and his every movement could be seen and felt. He smiled and rubbed his large tummy. "Could you settle down a bit? I'm trying to work here." Aiden payed his request no mind and continued rolling and kicking.
Cormac soon returned with the book.
"Thank you." Astien said as he took the book. "Ooomph!" He winced. "Ooh, Aiden's very active today. I can feel all of his movements."
"Maybe he's just getting into shape," Cormac said.
"Aaaah, maybe. Maybe he's just getting antsy. Maybe he's out of patience and he's trying to break out." Astien chuckled. "Aaagh, ow!" Astien rubbed the sides of his belly and returned to work.
Cormac went back to reading.
A few hours later, Astien finished his work for the day, and the two returned to the carriage. Astien gingerly laid himself onto the bed with a huff and a heave. "I feel so heavy."
"I wish I could help with that," Cormac said. "I hope Wyn and Marius get back from the market soon."
"I hope so. I'm soooooooo hungry." Astien groaned. He leaned back on the bed, propped up on one arm, as the other hand rubbed his moving, growling belly. He lifted his shirt and pointed to a moving bump on his bulge. "I think that's a knee. That has to be his knee."
Cormac chuckled. "He's grown a lot since we first met."
"He has. He hasn't got any room left." A small handprint appeared on Astien's skin. "Ooooh, he's waving hi."
Cormac chuckled. "Hi Aiden."
"We're back," Marius called as he and Wyn approached the carriage.
"We got some pork chops," Wyn said.
"Finally, I'm so hungry!" Astien winced. "I mean, WE'RE so hungry. I feel like if I eat anything Aiden's just going to burst out of me."
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien's head. "He seems really eager to get out too, just look at him go."
Wyn immediately started preparing the food.