Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien cried out as he came, hot ribbons of cum across his lover's chest. Panting, he sat back down on Marius' lap.
Marius smiled and kissed Astien. "Feeling better?"
Astien smiled and nodded hazily. He leaned his head against the larger man's chest and began winding his chest hair about one of his fingers. "You're increduble, you know that? How on earth did I catch you?"
Marius smiled. "I could ask you the same." He kissed Astien's head.
"Your family talked about you like you were some kind of wild playboy. You've been so loyal and close to me, I have a hard time picturing it."
"I am loyal, I just traveled a lot for work. Finding somebody special to settle down with, I'm more than happy to put that kind of life behind me." He slowly rubbed Astien's belly. "It's hard to find somebody like that."
"They make it sound like you've been with a million people, though. Am I marrying some kind of pimp?" Astien asked teasingly.
"They just tease because I didn't settle down with the first person I had relations with." Marius chuckled.
"Ah, I see. I myself haven't had many partners. Only three, not including you. Before you, I hadn't had sex in about... Four years."
"Might as well been a virgin when we met then, huh?" Marius teased. "It had been a while for myself when we met, but not nearly as long."
"Well excuse me! It's not my fault I didn't have a boyfriend during those four years! Really though, I don't have sex with someone I'm not in a relationship with. Sure, I could find someone to just blow off steam with for a night, but that's not me."
Marius chuckled and nuzzled Astien's neck.
"So… do you think I made a good impression?"
"I think you did. My siblings seem to like you and my mom loves you. My dad's a bit hard to read. He's probably still grumpy about the fact that I'm into dick."
"But Dick's a nice guy!" Astien laughed at his terrible joke. "Well, at least he's tolerant of it. Mine would have put me to the stake. Again."
"And I would have pulled that stake out of the ground, hauled ass and then enjoyed your fine ass." Marius stated as he gave Astien's butt a squeeze.
Astien giggled. "You're incorrigible, you!" He ran his hand through Marius' chest hair, cleaning out the cum he had shot in it.
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien's lips.
"Okay, so, do you think they were very disturbed by me almost freezing in front of them?"
"For all they know you came down with a twenty-four hour bug."