Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien sighed happily and gazed lovingly into his lover's eyes.
Marius gazed back and deeply kissed Astien's lips.
Astien shoved his tongue into Marius' mouth.
Marius chuckled and had his tongue dance with Astien's.
Astien wanted dominance over his lover's mouth. His tongue wrestled with Marius' for control.
Marius' tongue put up a good fight before having Astien's tongue claim victory.
Astien chuckled and pulled away from the kiss, and payed his head on Marius' broad chest. "This is nice. Just us, no Cormac or Delas to interrupt."
"Shush. You'll jinx it."
Astien simply hummed and buried his face into Marius' chest, taking a deep inhale of his musk. "Mmmmmm…"
Marius took Astien into his arms and held him close.
Astien smiled. "Mmmmmm, you smell so nice." He took another deep breath of his lover's musk, and began to feel a familiar heat rushing down to his nether region.
"I bet I smell even better with chocolate," Marius teased. "And maybe some whipped cream. Some nuts, too."
"Mmmm, don't tempt me. I already happen to know that your nuts smell heavenly." After a second, Saturn covered his mouth and sat bolt upright. "Please tell me I didn't just say that out loud."
Marius chuckled heavily. "I'm glad you like the smell of my nuts."
Astien's face turned a deep red, almost as red as the fire in the fireplace. He buried his face in Marius' chest once more.
Marius chuckled and stroked Astien's hair.
Astien nuzzled his face into Marius' chest hair.
Marius softly hummed.
Astien giggled at the vibrations he felt from Marius' humming.
Marius smiled and kissed Astien's head.