Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The bartender grinned and made the drinks, placin them before the men. "Drink up, fellas. The cherry bomb tasted delightfully sweet, almost like liquefied candy. One could hardly taste the alcohol. "Cherry bombs are two for one tonight. Let me know if you want more, babe."
"Will do," Marius smiled and he turned to Cormac and watched him sip the drink and start downing it. "Slow down, Kid. We have all night."
Cormac nodded and stopped, half of his drink was already gone.
The bartender chuckled at Cormac. "Your buddy's right, kid. Happy hour doesn't start for another fifteen minutes."
"See just hold out until then," Marius chuckled as he sipped his drink. Once happy hour started Cormac downed a few more drinks and practically fell asleep at the bar. "A sleepy drunk, huh Kid?"
"Don't call me 'Kid'," Cormac slurred.
The bartender laughed. "That's why we call it the cherry BOMB. At first it's nothing, there's nothing to worry about. Then BOOM! It hits ya! A huge explosion of alcohol!" She kept laughing. "Think you've had enough there?"
"He's had enough," Marius said. Cormac muttered something, but Marius couldn't make it out. He paid the bill and got Cormac to his feet. He practically carried the young man out of the bar and onto the dance floor. He snuck up behind Astien and groped his butt.
Astien yelped and spun around. Well, more like stumbled. "Marius! Honestly. Okay, you've had enough. You and Cormac-" he looked to Cormac and saw him stumbling. "Cormac!" He hurried to his side and held him up. "Are you okay? Are… are you drunk?" Astien looked at Marius. "You got him drunk?!"
"Just a little," Marius said. "He'll be fine."
"Cherry bombs are gross, Astien," Cormac huffed.
Astien shot Marius a dirty look and helped Cormac into a chair. "Okay, okay. It's okay, Cormac, just sit here, and breathe… someone get this boy some water!" Delas came with some water and gave it to Cormac. "Okay Cormac, just drink the water, and calm down."
"I am calm," Cormac snickered. "You're freaking out...Astien..."
"Of course I am! You're drunk!" Astien said.

"I wish I was drunk." Delas said offhandedly. He raised his hands in mock defense when Astien shot him a nasty look.
"I'm not drunk," Cormac huffed as he sipped the water.
"Well at least not black out drunk," Marius said. "He had a few cherry bombs and a shot of the mountain vodka."
Cormac stared at his glass of water and his eyes crossed. "Why is the room spinning...?"
Astien sighed. "We were just out here to have fun, and relax. And now Cormac's drunk. My quasi-adopted son is drunk, and I'm supposed to be relaxing."

"Marius," Delas asked, "Can I get drunk too? Can you get me a cherry thing?"
"No, Delas. You're too young," Marius said. "I'll walk him back to the inn, if you want."
Cormac flopped into the booth. "I'm sleepy..."
Astien buried his face in his hands. His body started shaking. "I just w-wanted t-to relax." He was crying, though it couldn't really be heard over the music. "I just w-wanted… a-and now C-Cormac…"
Marius placed a hand on Astien's shoulder. "Cormac's fine. He'll sleep it off," Marius assured him. "I know you're worried, but he needed this, trust me."
Astien sniffled. "M-maybe."
Delas came over to Cormac and leaned his head onto his shoulder. He ran his hand through Cormac's hair. "Cormac, I friggin' love you man."
Astien stood up from his seat and went into Marius' arms as a slow song started. "Fine. Let's just dance then."
"Dancing sounds nice," Marius kissed Astien's head and went to the dance floor with him.
Other couples were on the dance floor, swaying back and forth with the music. Fortunately, swaying back and for was about the only dancing Astien could do about now. He rested his chin on Marius' shoulder, and closed his eyes, teying to block out everything that wasn't the music.
Marius gently swayed with the music.
Cormac slept at the booth.