Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cormac rolled up his pants and sat on the bed with Astien. They were slightly bruised and small red bumps gathered in patches, a side effect of Thorne's wax job.
Astien looked confused as he began healing Cormac's knees. "Did you get your legs waxed? Why would you get your legs waxed?"
"I like them to be smooth once in a while," Cormac said quickly as he pulled his pant legs back down. "Thanks for healing my knees."
Astien smiled and yawned. His baby was still squirming, but it hadn't kicked all day. "My little one's been quiet lately. I'm a bit worried, I must say."
"Probably because you got sick. Just rest up and you two should be fine." Cormac got off the bed and stretched. "Maybe he's resting too." He took off his shirt and undid his braid. "We should probably rest as well. I'm going to take a bath." He stripped off all but his underwear and took a towel with him into the bathroom.
Astien looked down at his tummy. As much as the kicking could get annoying, he still loved when his baby did it, reminding him that he was there, alive and healthy. He gave his belly a good shake, hoping that might wake it up. Nothing happened. So he shook it again. And again. It kicked once, making Astien hopeful, but that was all he got. One kick telling him that the baby wanted the shaking to stop. Astien sighed. He tried to think of things that might make his baby excited, but nothing came to mind.
Cormac came out of the bathroom a while later with a towel around his hips. His body was fairly toned with only a few scars here and there, tokens of past skirmishes and adventures. "Are you hungry? I can order something if you want."
Astien looked up at Cormac and immediately began blushing. He turned his head away. He didn't want a repeat of the last time he saw Cormac naked. "Uhh, no thanks, I'm uh, I'm not all that hungry."
"Alright." Cormac took another towel and dried out his hair the best he could before getting under the covers of his bed. "Sleep well, Astien. Feel better." He turned off the lantern on his side of the room and closed his eyes. It felt odd to be getting to bed so early after being up late for several days, but it was a welcome change.
Astien tried to fall asleep, but found himself growing hot and bothered. He hadn't even seen that much of Cormac's body this time, but he could still feel himself growing rigid. He hefted himself out of bed and walked into the bathroom as silently as he could. He opened his robe and took hold of his already solid erection. He began jerking himself quickly. He tried to be quiet since Cormac was right outside, but couldn't stop gasping for air.
Cormac was sound asleep on the other side of the door.
Astien threw his head back as he stifled a loud moan, and his warm seed coated the underside of his belly. He reeled in his afterglow. This was insane. Astien had been in a dry spell before he was pregnant, but now that his hormones had his body screaming for sexual satisfaction, he craved sex, needed it. He had to figure something out, or he'd probably wind up sleeping with I'Karis. He shivered at the thought.

Astien wiped his semen off his belly and crawled back into bed. Wrapping himself in his blankets, he quickly fell asleep.
Cormac woke up early the following morning and quickly got dressed. He put in an order for hot tea and a light breakfast. He figured it was best for him not to leave the room until Astien was awake. He didn't want to risk him wandering off into the snow and getting worse. He settled down into the chair and started skimming the book he was reading earlier as he brushed and braided his hair.
Astien didn't immediately wake up the next morning, as he'd made a habit of doing. He lay in his bed, curled up beneath his blankets. A few coughs came from him, but he didn't stir. He had a large smile on his face. He must have been having a nice dream.

A knock sounded against the door.
Cormac got up and answered the door. "Hello? Can I help you?"
At the door was a rather disappointed looking, and familiar elf. "I didn't give you those daggers to sell." He said.
"Hello to you too, I'Karis," Cormac said. "You did say to use them for something that mattered to me. Something came up and I needed to sell them." He stepped aside and motioned for him to come into the room.
I'Karis stepped inside and saw Astien sleeping. "Wow. And I was thinking he'd popped by now." He turned to Cormac. "And what exactly would that be, my young, nubile friend?"
"I set the carriage on fire," Cormac said as he rubbed his neck. "Got a little overzealous during a lesson with Astien. I needed the money." He brought out his claws. "Plus I have these." He withdrew them. "I've been working for a while to get the money, but I finally got the carriage yesterday and another horse to draw it. Anyway, what brings you here?"
"What brings me here isn't important. I saw a rather familiar looking set of daggers at the blacksmith's, and I decided to stop on by and ask why you decided to sell such a lovely gift." He paused a moment. "I was planning on selling those, ya know. Before I gave them to you. Good to know they got sold anyway, and I didn't get any of the money."