Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Stupid snow. Ah well, at least the clothes'll dry nicely." Delas stepped back into the house. "I'm gonna go play my guitar some more."
"Alright. I should get started on dinner."
Astien came down the stairs, while fumbling to put his shirt back on. "Is Cormac back yet?" He called. "It's about time for dinner."
"Not yet, I'm sure he'll be back soon," Marius called.
Astien walked into the kitchen, scratching his belly and yawning. "Well, better get started on dinner. What should we-"

"Curry!" Delas interrupted. "Curry curry curry curry! Nice and spicy and hot."
"Curry sounds good to me," Marius said. "I'll get started."

(Night. I'm getting sleepy.)
Astien pulled out the pans needed for cooling curry. He also pulled out some rice to go along with the curry.
Marius began pulling out the ingredients after consulting a cook book.
Astien took a place next to Marius in te kitchen. "Okay, so, what you want to do..." He walked his lover through the process. "Delas, if Cormac doesn't arrive in ten minutes, could you go get him?" Delas nodded.
Marius followed Astien's instructions. A few minutes later, Cormac came through the door, carefully carrying a sturdy wooden box in his hands.
"There you are!" Astien said. "I take it that's the book, huh? Could you and Delas set the table?"
Cormac nodded and put the box down. He got the dishes out from the taller shelves.
Delas got out the silverware and glasses and set four places at the table.
Cormac put the plates and napkins down.
"So can we see the book?" Marius asked. "After dinner of course."
"I sort of want Wyn to be the first to see it finished."
"Of course. But she'd better pass it around when she's done admiring it." Astien chuckled.
Cormac nodded. "Would it be alright if she meets us at the bay and I give it to her then?"
"I don't have a problem with it. Just as long as it's not during our wedding."
"Of course you can! Before or after the wedding, doesn't matter. Just remember, the wedding day is about us."
"Of course," Cormac said.
Astien went around the table, putting curry and rice ino the awaiting plates. He put the pots in the sink to wash, and sat at the table alongside the others. "I think once I'm done at the academy tomorrow, I'll go on a little shopping spree for Aiden."
Marius chuckled. "I'll join you with that. Cormac can finish up the laundry."