Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien sighed. "Do I even want to know?" He asked wearily.
"Nope. Goodbye, professor!" Lauffeyra ran off, clutching her papers.
"Probably not," Marius said. He lifted Astien into his arms. "Let's get home. Cormac, can you go get Delas?"
"Sure," Cormac quickly made his way to the library.
"Marius, that isn't necessary. Though, I suppose my ankles are a tad achey..."
"They should really just let you stay home if they're just going to argue all day." Marius nuzzled Astien.
"If only." Astien winced as a small portion of his skin was pressed outwards. "Aiden's been trying to console me all day. He's so sweet."
"He's going to be a great kid." He headed towards the main gate where he met up with Cormac and Delas.
"I heard a secret!" Delas whispered excitedly to Cormac. "I'll tell you and Marius later, when Astien's not around!"
"How about we go out to eat tonight?" Marius suggested. "Where would you like to go Astien?"
"There's a nice bistro just off Main Street. I feel like having a grilled cheese, and they make some good ones."
"Sounds good to me," Cormac said.
Marius nodded. "To the bistro then." He left the academy grounds and carried Astien to the restaurant.
A few people stared at the large man carrying the largely round man, along with the raceless. Astien blushed. They were shown to their seats, but Astien quickly got up again to use the men's room.
"So what was this secret you heard?" Cormac asked quietly.
Delas bounced in his seat. "There's another way we can cheer up Astien! His birthday is later this month, 25th of Thaw!"
"Really?" Marius chuckled. "We should throw a surprise party then. Speaking of which, when are your birthdays?"
Cormac shrugged. "I really don't remember, honestly."
"I was born on the 2nd of Bloom, later in spring." Delas said.
Marius nodded. "I'm sure your grandfather can help with your birth date, Cormac."
Cormac shrugged. "It's not all that important really."
"But then how am I supposed to know when to buy you gifts? Besides on Satinalia?"
Cormac shrugged and sipped his glass of water.
"Soooooo, what should we do for him?"
"We should have a party of some sort. Invite his friends and such," Marius said.