Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien smiled warmly and tousled Cormac's hair. "There's still some time left in the day. Why don't we go see if we can't find Siran and have a chat with him?"
Cormac nodded and put his shirt back on. "All right."
Astien led Cormac downstairs an into the kitchen, hoping Heceril or I'Karis could help them find Siran. Heceril kindly told them that he was staying in the town's nicest inn. Astien led Cormac there, and they found him sitting in his room, enjoying some tea with Vincent. Astien gently pushed Cormac forward. "Go on."
Cormac took a deep breath. "Good evening, Siran," he said. "I was hoping you could uh help me with something?"
"Very well. Have a seat." Siran said.

"I'll wait in the lobby." Astien said, an he turned and left.
Cormac took a seat and told Siran about his hesitation with Wyn.
"Hm. I see." He turned to the vampire. "Vincent, would you leave us a moment?"
Vincent smiled and nodded. He stood an left the room. Siran turned to Cormac. "Do you know how old I am?"
"Astien said that you're over three thousand."
"That I am. Or was it two thousand? I don't keep track anymore. Now, what do you know of my people, the nymphs?"
"Not much."
"That's because there are none left besides myself. Loneliness is a feeling I'm well-acquainted with. The fact that I have outlived all previous lovers only adds to it."
"What happened to them? The rest of your kind?"
Siran put his teacup down and folded his hands. "We lived side by side with the centaurs for ages, nymph as acting as farmers and centaurs as guardians against the vampires and wolfkin, who at the time were all feral. Neither had clans at the time. Then, we became angry at the centaurs. I think it was over land or something, I can't recall. So we declared war against them. The centaurs were much kinder about it, opposing the feud every step of the way. All attacks were made against them by us nymphs, and they always killed us in our attempts."

"The centaurs easily picked up farming, but we could not defend ourselves against the vampires and wolfkin. It was difficult to say wether we were dying to them, or to the suicidal attacks against the centaurs. Many said to end the war, but the elders were stubborn and proud. Eventually, they too realized we couldn't keep living like this, and we apologized to the centaurs, ending the war. They easily forgave us, either because they truly wanted their friends back, or because we were simply pitiful and weak without them. But by that point, there weren't enough of us. Our losses had been catastrophic."

"The gene pool was too small for us to last very long. I was born of the second to last generation before we had to resort to inbreeding. As the years rolled on, I watched my people succumb to every side effect and deformation of inbreeding imaginable, until sterility showed up on that list."
Cormac nodded.
"We died to our own stupidity, really. But, we aren't here to discuss the history of my people."
Cormac nodded. "Right."
"Well… what do you want from me, boy? I've been in your position, but what do you want me to say, exactly?"
"I don't know, just...How to deal with it or even go ahead with it...?"
"You just deal with it. Cormac, time is a balm that closes all wounds. Or at least numbs them enough to move on. Yes, I outlive my lovers. But when I'm with them, I feel so alive and… happy. I feel so happy. It always hurts when they die, but I'm not going to deny myself something so grand simply because it will end. What would be the point of doing anything, by that logic? It will hurt when she's gone. It will hurt like nothing has ever hurt you before. But time will wash away the pain."
Cormac nodded and sighed. "Thanks. I guess."