Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien smiled. "Much." He gave Marius a peck on his cheek.

As they approached the castle, the two groups from earlier were gathered, apparently about to send out a search party. "Sorry we're late," Seroteth called, "but I think you can imagine why we were held up." The two drakes took to their human forms and gathered around Seroteth and the babies.
Wyn beamed and tackled Cormac with a hug as she planted a passionate kiss on his lips. "Thank the gods you're safe."
Cormac hugged Wyn. "Did you think I was in any real danger?"
Wyn shook her head and kissed him again.
Delas stared with his mouth agape. "You guys delivered babies? Man, I misse all the fun!"
"Marius' thigh begs to differ." Astien chuckled.

(Bbl working time)
Marius eased Astien back to his feet. "But we had an amazing healer with us."
"Astien did the delivering, I just held Seroteth's hand," Cormac said.
Astien blushed. "You're giving me too much credit. Anyone can deliver a child, really."
"Oh come now, accept your accolades! What's wrong with a little pride?" Seroteth laughed.
Hjulmir stepped forward. "Seroteth, you should go and see the king at once. This is cause for celebration!" Seroteth nodded and walked into the castle.
Wyn smiled and hugged Astien. "I'm glad you were able to get Aiden back."
"Not as happy as I am, I can promise you that." Astien chuckled. "Apparently there's going to be a celebration now. Lots of dancing, smiles, and food, no doubt."
"Sounds like fun," Marius said. "I should go change my pants though, they're soaked with blood."
Wyn took Cormac's hand. "We should get you into something more appropriate."
"A bath wouldn't hurt either, we're all covered in sweat. Also, I think I've got some placenta on my hands." Astien noted.
"Can I come?" Delas asked Wyn. "I haven't got fancy clothes either."
"Sure, but first everybody needs to get cleaned up," Wyn said with a smile.
As it turned out, there was a bath for the warriors of the castle. The area was cleared out for Astien, Cormac, Delas, and Marius to use.

Astien gently lowered himself into the water, and smiled when Aiden began kicking. "I'm so glad to have you back, little one." He cooed.

"Boy Cormac, I bet you wish you'd made that rose now, huh?" Delas asked. "You could've given it to her tonight. Think about it! You two dance and have fun and stuff, and then you take her out onto the balcony to look at the stars or something, away from all the people. I could be hiding in the doorway or something, and I'd play my guitar all cool and romantic. You'd get down on a knee, and give we the rose, and it would be romantic as hell."
Marius chuckled. "That would be a sight to see."
"It would be," Cormac sighed. "I thought it would be awhile until I saw her again."
"You'll have other opportunities to do so Cormac, don't worry." Astien said.

"Yeah, but how many opportunities will you have to propose in a castle, during a huge celebration, on a balcony overlooking royal gardens?" Delas pointed out.

"Delas, honestly." Astien sighed.
"It's a celebration for my aunt and uncle's birth," Cormac said. "I don't want to take that away from them."
"That's a good way to go about it."
"Hmm, okay, I guess that makes sense then." Delas said. "Think anyone's gonna want to dance with me?"
"I'm sure somebody will," Marius said.
"I hope so. I also hope they won't mind that I can't dance."
"I can't really dance formally either," Cormac said. "Wyn actually leads."
Delas dunked his head under the water. He resurfaced a minute and grinned at Cormac. "Bet I can hold my breath longer than you, Cormac!" He went under the water again.
Cormac took a deep breath and went under.