Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Delas put the ingredients together as the recipe stated, and hoped he wasn't messing anything up. "Okay, so we have a sheet big enough to put so much dough on?"
Cormac looked around the kitchen and pulled out a few baking sheets. "Will these work?"
"They should," Marius said.
"We're making a giant cookie, though. So, should we tape them together, or…?"
"We could make a bunch of large cookies," Cormac suggested.
"I guess that could work, but you can't really draw and write on them. That was gonna be half the fun."
"We could each do a few," Marius suggested. "Let's hurry and get this baking."
"Yeah, otherwise Astien's gonna wake up and the surprise is gonna be ruined! But wait… shit, what if the smell wakes him up?"
"We'll worry about it if it happens," Cormac said. "Now let's just get this on the pans and into the oven."
Delas started scooping generous amounts of dough onto his sheet, stealing a few spoonfuls for himself. "Num num num…"
As the pans got ready, Marius put them in the oven and started cleaning up their mess. "It won't be long now."
"I wonder how the hearing went," Cormac wondered out loud.
"Let's bother Astien about that later. When he wakes up, he's gonna eat cookies and have no cares in the world."
"Sounds like a plan to me," Marius chuckled. A while passed until the cookies were ready to come out of the oven. As they cooled Cormac prepared bags of blue frosting for them to decorate with.
Delas grabbed the bag of icing and started doodling things on his cookies, ranging from smiley faces, to babies, to a blue heart.
Cormac wrote short messages of encouragement on his while Marius wrote sappy messages on his.
"Boop a doop doop, boop a doop doop, doop a doop doop doop." Delas sang quietly. "Okay, mine are done! What'd you guys draw?"
"I just wrote stuff and did some hearts," Marius chuckled.
"I drew some baby stuff and congratulated him on his engagement."
"Wha? You guys are engaged? Why am I the last to know everything?"
"You couldn't tell?" Cormac chuckled. "Astien was clinging to that bat all morning before we left for the hearing."
"I didn't see! No one tells me anything…"
Marius ruffled Delas' hair. "You do now, Kiddo."