Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"And I love you." Astien slowly fell asleep in the bath, resting against his husband's chest.
Marius rubbed Astien's back for a little while longer before carrying him to their bed.
Astien stirred softly, but didn't awake.
Marius braided Astien's hair while the man slept.
Astien slept straight through to the morning.
"Want to head to the market today?" Marius asked.
"Yes, let's! We can get some fish for breakfast. If I remember correctly, though, Merfolk markets run on a barter system. Surface money is no good to them. We'll have to bring some things to offer as collateral."
"Like what?"
Astien shrugged. "We must have some junk among the things we've packed. If I could get my hands on a decent piece of wood, I might be able to carve a staff."
"I didn't pack anything that would be considered 'junk', though."
"Even the most mundane things for us can be considered exotic to them. Let's get a few things from the gift shop, and see what that does for us."
"We need to get a box for the beads anyway," Marius chuckled. "I was hoping to get it yesterday, but somebody took a long nap."
"Hey, I've got a very large baby in me!" Astien huffed. "Can you blame me for being tired?"
"I just thought I've been wearing you out," Marius teased.
"I think Aiden's winning the race in that regard." Astien chuckled. "Come on, let's see what the gift shop has."
Marius nodded and went with Astien to the gift shop. "We should get something for Cormac and Delas."
"We should indeed. Let's see.... cups, shirts, doo-dads.... This should work."
Marius smiled and browsed.
"Have you found anything good?"
"Not really," Marius said. "I'm sure there's more shops around here."