Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien's breaths quickened ad his husband's tongue played on his nipples. His body began to tremble, his heart raced, and he was reduced to moans and quivering whispers.
When Marius finished cleaning his husband of the cream he continued to flick his tongue over Astien's nipples and would gently suck them for only a few short seconds at a time. One of his hands went to Astien's belly where he gently rubbed. "Gods you're sexy."
Astien could only nod, his breathing erratic and his body still trembling. Marius' suckling had coaxed more milk from his nipples, and he moaned at the tickling of these sensitive areas.
Marius kissed Astien's neck and moved back up to his lips as his fingers hooked into Astien's pants and began to work them down his body. "It's been a while," Marius chuckled. "We've been so busy the past few weeks." He kissed Astien's lips again. "But now I just want to ravish you."
"And I want it. I want it so badly." Astien whimpered. "Take me. Take me now. I want you, I need you inside me. I want you to ride me until I break, I want you to make me feel like I've gone to heaven. I want you to make me scream, scream your name until my throat is raw and I can't speak another word, then make me scream some more. Take me, my love, take me and ravish me like no man has ever had it before, like no creature could ever dream. Make the angels sing, make the demons cry, make all of the bards and poets of history ashamed they couldn't fathom love-making like this. Mark me as yours, mark me as your treasure. Take me, and make me completely, totally, and utterly yours."
Marius blinked. "H-how long have you been going over that one?" He kissed Astien's lips and removed both of their pants. Marius quickly lubed up his member and entered his husband.
"I haven't gone over anything, just fuck me!" Astien cried.
Marius more than happily obliged his husband and began thrusting into him and slowly gained pace.
Astien moaned and moved in rhythm to Marius' movements. "Yes, yes, harder!"
Marius grunted and thrust harder.
Astien moaned. "Wait, wait hang on." With a bit of effort, Astien managed to reposition the two of them so he was sitting atop Marius' cock. "Better." Astien began riding and grinding into his husband, moaning and panting like an animal.
Marius moaned and worked Astien's penis in his hands, stroking and squeezing it.
Astien moved himself up and down, grinding and working Marius' penis inside him. "Ooooohhh, Marius, you feel so good!"
"So do you," Marius moaned.
As Astien rode his new husband, he reached forward to run his fingers through his chest hair. Or at least, he tried. He didn't py it much mind, as he was busy moaning and working at hitting his sweet spots. He threw his head back and closed his eyes, moaning like an animal, loud and without a single care.
"Oh gods. Oh gods," Marius moaned.
Astien's moans grew louder and louder, his breathing grew more erratic, culminating with him crying out as he came hot spurts of cum, a fair portion of it hitting Marius' face and getting in his hair.
Marius moaned and unleashed his seed inside his husband.
Astien moaned and gasped at the sensation of Marius' hot cum inside of him. He kept sitting on him a while, panting and sighing.
Marius smiled as his chest heaved. "Damn...That was good..." He rubbed Astien's belly.