Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I think it's been a long time for all of us. It's okay, Cormac." Astien said, smiling. "And tonight, ou get to sleep in a bed with blankets of soft down feathers, from a tuka bird, and fluffy blankets that feel like clouds."
Cormac nodded and smiled. "It feels nice to have a home."
"I can agree with that."
"My home is your home too." Astien said, smiling.
Marius smiled. "We're quite the patch work family."
"I don't think that matters very much." Delas said. "I'm just enjoying this chicken. You should eat too, unless you want me to steal yours."

Astien laughed. "If anyone's going to steal anyone's food, it's going to be me! Last I checked, I have a baby to feed!"
Marius chuckled and enjoyed the rest of their meal.
Once dinner was done, Astien began doing the dishes, and Delas went upstairs to pull a few books off of Astien's shelf in his study. "Hey Cormac!" He said, "I found a book on childbirth and stuff. I think we should look at it, get an idea of what to get ready for."
"What do you mean?" Cormac asked. "Aiden's not being born naturally, and I pretty much got the gist after I helped my grandfather deliver my aunt and uncle."
"We'll, who knows what's going to happen when it actually happens? Besides, Astien delivered, you just held his hand! And what is something weird happens? We should see what we should do if anything unexpected happens. Maybe this book can even tell us how to perform a vitruvian!"
"Fair enough," Cormac said.

Marius snuck up behind Astien and gently wrapped his arms around him while placing a kiss on his neck.
Delas opened the book an began looking through it. "Gosh, those are some detailed pictures..." He said, looking at an illustration of birth.

Astien yelped and quickly turned around. "You scared me half to death!"
"Yeah," Cormac said.

Marius chuckled. "I couldn't help it." He kissed Astien's nose. "Sometimes it's hard for my to keep my hands off of you."
Delas' face scrunched as the pictures got more graphic. "Eeewww, how can bodies do that?!"

Astien chuckled and wrapped his arms around Marius' neck. "Well, I happen to find you attractive as well." He rubbed his nose against marius'
"They just do," Cormac said.

Marius smiled and rubbed Astien's belly. "Regardless how the hearing turns out tomorrow, I'm still going to be here for you."
"Eeeeeewwwww. Cormac, please tell me you're grossed out too."

Astien sighed. "I can't help but wonder what they plan on doing. I just want Aiden to be safe." He carressed his belly worriedly.
"Not really, it's actually quite interesting."

"If they jail you, I'll bust you out. If they banish you, I'll go with you." He kissed Astien's lips as he fished something out of the pouch on his belt. "I have something for you."
Delas flung the book across the room, shrieking. He crawled across the floor into a corner and made a cross with his fingers. "THE GODS COMPEL YOU! THE GODS COMPEL YOU!"

Astien looked confused. "Was that Delas?"
"Delas that the hell?"

Marius put the item back in his pouch. "I think so. I guess we should check it out."
Astien walked into his study with Marius. "What's going on here?" He asked. Upping seeing te book on the floor, he began trying to bend down to pick it up, with little success. "Don't treat a book like that! That's terrible!"

"Childbirth is gross!" Delas shuddered. "Astien how do you do that? Watching that horror show?"
Astien shrugged. "I'm used to it, I guess. Now will someone please pick up this book?"
Cormac picked up the book and straightened out the pages.
Marius chuckled. "That's just how childbirth is, Kiddo."