Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I miss her so much. I wish I could have seen what kind of woman she'd be."
"Probably a lot like you. Kind, caring, and sexy."
Astien blushed an chuckled. "I hope so. Gods, I hope so."
Marius kissed Astien's cheek. "I just realized I have to write letters to my family and tell them the good news. I should start on that tomorrow after we finish the nursery."
"I can't wait to meet them. Do you think they'll like me?"
"Of course," Marius assured him. "I'll warn you though, my mom and siblings are quite protective of me."
"How so?" He asked. "Like they'll slap me for those scratches on your back?" Astien chuckled and traced his love marks with his hand.
"They'll just test you in their own way," Marius chuckled. "I know you can handle it."
"Test me? Are they going to ask if I can cook decent dinners, and clean the house or something?"
"Pretty much," Marius chucked. "Don't worry about it too much. Do we want to have the wedding before or after Aiden get here?"
Astien rubbed his chin. "I don't know. I feel like there might not be time once he's here, but on the other hand I don't know if I want to get married while I'm all roly-poly. Not to mention, what are we going to do, just leave Cormac and Delas here while we're on our honeymoon?"
"Cormac is an adult and I'm sure his girlfriend would be willing to help out. Or we could leave them at Dragonperch."
"Just dump them at Dragonperch for who knows how long?"
"Do you have any other suggestions?" Marius chuckled as he nuzzled Astien's neck.
"As much as I'd love for it to just be us for a while, I'd feel bad just leavin them. Delas is so sensitive, too. Who knows how he'd react."
"We can talk about it with them later on," Marius yawned. He nuzzled Astien's neck. "After the hearing."
"Hmmmm, okay. I guess that's fair enough." Astien yawned. "Why don't you get these two tucked in? I'm going to bed. I have to be presentable for tomorrow, after all."
"All right," he kissed Astien's head and helped him up. Once Astien was upstairs he carried the boys to their room one by one and tucked them in. Once that was done he joined Astien in their bed. "Sleep well." He kissed Astien's cheek. "I love you."
Astien just smiled as he drifted off to sleep.
Marius soon drifted off.