Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien was still panting as his eyes fell closed, unable to stay open any longer. "What about you..." He mumbled.
Marius nuzzled him. "Don't worry about me." He yawned and pulled the blankets over them.

Cormac had found himself at a thawing river not too far from the town where he was tossing stone into the creeping waters. He had his wings wrapped around him and let out a puff of flame to keep himself warm.
Another stone skipped across the water. Next to Cormac sat The Strange Man. "Off worrying and causing worry, are we?"
"It's all I'm really good at, I suppose," Cormac sighed. "It's been a while since we last spoke. I don't know whether it's a good thing or a bad thing, though."
The Strange Man shrugged. "I come and go as I please. Guardian, advisor, friend, call me what you will. And are you sure worrying is the only thing you're good at? Now would be a fine opportunity to prove yourself wrong, you know."
"I'm just nervous about this hearing. It's getting drawn out and every morning I'm afraid he wont come back..." He blinked back tears. "Astien just wants to help people and that what he's doing for Aiden... He's helped me. He's helped Wyn, Marius and Delas. I don't want to lose him because some people are too scared of change."
"If you don't think things will work out, then you make them work out. Take life by the horns! You do what you need to to convince them! Within reason of course. Or not. Who even knows what reason is? I certainly don't."
"I'm just afraid that what I say has already been said. They seem to be having a hard enough time listening to my grandfather and Siran, why would they bother listening to me?"
"Because no one knows them quite like you. They are a secondary source. You are a primary source."
Cormac nodded slightly and sighed. "That makes sense, I guess."
"And if that doesn't work, incite the people. Never underestimate the voice of the many, my young friend. You aren't the only one who loves him."
Cormac nodded. "Astien's well liked by the students at the academy. Marius mentioned a petition the other day that one of the students had planned to start."
"Well there you go! Sounds like you have a footing already. A petition might not be forceful enough, though. But, I'm not going to give you all the answers. I have you let you learn on your own."
"I know." Cormac stood and flexed his wings. "I should get back before it gets too late."
"Yes, you should. Get going before you make everyone worry. And wpuld it kill you to smile? At least act happy; won't do anyone good if you're moping all the time. Now get going, your friend is wondering after you."
Cormac flashed a small smile as he took to the air and flew back towards town.
Delas sat awake in bed, looking out the window and wondering where Cormac was. When he saw him in the distance, he opened up the window and waved to him.
Cormac waved back as he circled around and came through the front door.
Delas crawled back into his bed as Cormac came into the room. "Feelin' good now?"
"Yeah," Cormac said as he flopped into his bed. "you didn't have to wait up for me, you know."

(Of to bed. Night~)