Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien smiled down at Marius, still panting. "It was. Oh gods, that was good."
"Better pace ourselves," Marius chuckled. "We have two weeks." He bucked his hips. "How about a nice bubble bath?"
Astien nodded and brushed some of his hair out of his face. "Sounds great."
Marius chuckled. "You need to get off of me first, Babe."
"What..? Oh, oh yeah." Astien lifted himself, and with an audible pop, Marius' penis came out, follow by a small spurt of his cum.
Marius sat up and kissed Astien's lips. "I'll get a bath going." He got up and made his way to the tub. He poured a generous amount of bubble bath and bath salts into the tub as the water poured in. "Now that we've broken in the sheets, how about after our bath we go sightseeing?"
Astien nodded. "I hear there's a marine tour at some point today."
"Sounds good to me." Marius helped Astien into the water once it had filled to a decent level and then joined his husband. He dipped under the water and got most of the cum off of his face.
"Here, let me help." Astien took a loofah and began gently scrubbing Marius' face.
Marius chuckled.
"Hold still." Astien chided. Once he was done scrubbing the man's face, he began hi ing his hair. "Sorry I came all over you." Astien said, blushing.
"It's fine," Marius chuckled. "It's been a while."
"It has. Gods, I needed that. And for the record, that wasn't a prepared speech. I just really, really, really needed sex."
"Well, it sounded like you prepared it," Marius teased.
"No, I was just really horny. Okay, I think I got it all out."

(Off to work)
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien. "You're always horny, not that I mind."
Astien blushed and giggled. "What can I say, I've got a lot of hormones and blood running in my system right now."
Marius smiled and stroked Astien's hair.
Astien sat himself on Marius' lap. "Let's get some food before we go on the marine tour; I'm so hungry."
"Sounds good to me. I saw a barbecue place not too far from here."