Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien just rolled in his bed, trying to get comfortable.
Marius woke a few hours later and went to the carriage. He sat down beside the bed and stroked Astien's hair.
"Feeling... refreshed?" Astien panted.
"A little," Marius said. "It was hard to sleep knowing you're going through this." He took Astien's hand. "Let's just hope it gets easier once he arrives."
"I hope so. Gods, I hope so." Astien grunted and screwed his eyes shut as another contraction gripped him. "This is going too slow... Heh, taking his time right up to the end."
"It's because you've given him such a nice home for the past few months."
"Maybe. But it hurts so much. I just want him out of me."
"He'll come out soon enough," Marius said. "Do you need anything?"
"Sleep would be nice."
Marius chuckled. "I know. I wish I could help with that. Do you want to get up and walk around for a bit?"
Astien shook his head. "Later. I'm so tired." He whimpered. He looked up at Marius. "Spicy food dodn't work, excercise didn't work. Marius..." He groaned, "Marius, have sex with me. Sexual stimulation can speed things up. Please." Astien begged.
Marius blinked. "Are you sure? I mean you're in a lot of pain..."
"Because of how long this is taking! Please, sex will make this go faster."
"Let's try the stream again," Marius said as he carried Astien out of the carriage and to the water.
"Dammit, Marius..." Astien groaned. "The one time you don't want sex, and I need it more than ever."
Marius sighed. "Fine. Fine." He eased Astien into the water and sat him on the smooth rocks. He removed his pants and underwear and tossed them onto the bank. "How do you want to do this?"
"Anyway. Just, please, do it. I just want my water to break."
Marius nodded and arranged them so that Astien was sitting on his cock. He slowly entered his husband and began guiding him up and down his member.
Astien groaned. "Harder. Faster. Just do it." He groaned as another contraction hit him.
Marius nodded and picked up the pace.