Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien sat in the library. He still had much left to copy. A few pieces needing translating as well, and that would take even more time. He didn't notice Marius in the doorway.
Marius cleared his throat.
Astien's head spun around and he blushed at Marius' presence. "Hi. I guess you're here for an explanation."
"That would be nice, yes," Marius said flatly. "It better be a good one for that lie."
Astien stood from his seat, and approached the larger man, cradling his belly. "Aiden, like I said, isn't human. I mean, he'll probably be at least part human now since I'm carrying him, but I digress. He's a creature that's very, very powerful. Powerful enough to rival a god. But he was dying, so I agreed to carry and birth him so he could live. But the reason I lied is… when I showed this creature to my colleagues, before I was carrying him in my womb, they all said he was too dangerous to let live, and they told me to kill it." Astien turned away, stroking his tummy. "There have been some people who've been trying to find me because of it. Hell, when I told Cormac he destroyed my last carriage and tried to subdue me."

Astien turned to face Marius. He held his womb protectively. "I'm just trying to protect my son."
"I see..." Marius rubbed his temples. It was a lot to take in.
"I don't expect you to believe me…" Astien looked away."
"It's really hard to believe," Marius muttered.
"I know. Maybe you don't have to believe me. I just want you to forgive me."
"For lying to me when I've been nothing but honest with you?"
"I only did it to protect Aiden! I only did it to keep him safe! I feel terrible about it, believe me, but I can't risk losing him!"
"I understand why you did it...I'm not sure if I'm ready to forgive you yet."
"I understand. It's enough that you listened." Astien once more took his seat, and resumed his work. Or at least tried to look like he was.
Marius returned to the carriage and laid down for a bit. He enjoyed the silence of Delas' absence.
Astien put his things away and made the trek back to his room, which suddenly seemed like a million miles away. He was too tired to continue working. As he entered his room, he threw his shirt off to the side, and he laid down on the bed. Almost instantly, he fell asleep.
Cormac messaged his arms as he trudged back to his room at the end of the day. They were throbbing and sore from training. He drew a hot bath and settled into the hot water to soothe his muscles.
Delas walked back to the carriage, rather tired from the day's activities. He wanted to nap in the castle, but he needed to check on Marius. Opening the carriage door and seeing him asleep inside, he wasn't really sure what to do. So he kicked off his shoes and laid in bed next to the larger man, snuggling up next to him and taking in his body heat.
Cormac woke up early the next morning to spread his wings before a majority of the castle staff had woken up for the day. Once he got back from his flight he stopped by Astien's room to check in on him.
Astien slept soundly, though by the look of things Aiden was certainly awake. Even in his sleep, a look of worry haunted his features.

Delas awoke in the carriage, and groggily stepped out of bed. It was early yet, but for some reason his body had seen fit to wake him up. He decided to hea to the castle and see if Cormac was awake.
Cormac got dressed and made his way to the kitchen.