Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I'm fine... But Aiden certainly didn't appreciate the landing. Oomph, he's kicking like mad."
Marius rubbed Astien's belly and kissed his lips.
"Help me up, love. I don't really like lying in snow." Astien chuckled.

Delas flopped into the snow next to him. "Why not? Where else can you do this?" He started moving his arms and legs, making snow angels.
Marius helped Astien up and pulled him into a deep kiss. Cormac chucked a snowball at Delas.
"Ah! Oh, so that's how you wanna play, eh?" Delas scooped up a snowball and chucked it at Cormac, nailing him in the chest.
Cormac huffed and scooped up more snow and began firing snowballs at Delas.
Marius chuckled and got himself and Astien out of their line of fire.
Delas threw another snowball at Cormac. Then he threw one at Marius, nailing him square in the back.
"Hey!" Marius scooped up some snow and formed a giant snowball. He held it over his head as he ran after Delas.
Delas ran away from Marius, climbing up a tree. Struck by inspiration, he shook the branches, dropping snow all over Marius. "Ha HA!"
Marius dropped the giant snowball on himself as more snow plopped down on him. Cormac chuckled and sprouted his wings with his arms filled with snowballs. He chucked them at Delas as he flew around the tree.
Delas fell out of the tree and landed on Marius, burying them both in the snow.
"Oof!" Marius huffed.
Cormac laughed as he dropped the rest of his load on the tow of them. "I am victorious! Take that!"
Delas shook the snow of himself and tossed a snowball at Cormac, hitting his head.
Cormac's wing withdrew and he fell into the snow. Marius chuckled and sat up.
Delas threw his hands in the air. "Ha! Suck on that!"

Astien, meanwhile, was sitting in the snow, laughing like a madman.
Marius made his way back to Astien and left the boys wrestling in the snow.
"D-don't make me laugh so hard." He wheezed. "You'll send me into labor!"
Marius chuckled and nuzzled Astien as he sat beside him.
Astien gasped as he slowly calmed down. "Okay. I'm good now." He watched as Delas shoved some snow down Cormac's shirt. "Those two are going to need a nice warm bath and some hot cocoa when they're done."
"Sounds about right," Marius chuckled. "We could use that as well as some fireplace snuggles."
Cormac shoved snow into Delas' pants.