Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Around the restaurant were some humans, elves, and other races, but most of the customers seemed to be imps, as well as the staff. In a booth on the other side of the room, to male imps were holding hands across the table, one heavily pregnant. "I guess imps are a fertile people. The whole male pregnancy thing came first from them."
Cormac nodded. "I wonder how it spread to the other races." He sipped his water.
"They started breeding with other races. Only logical answer."
"I guess that could make sense."
"Yup. It's weird, Asana intended it to be a curse, but it really isn't anymore."
"I don't know. Some men might think it's a curse."
"I guess that's true too. It's all perspective, I suppose."
Cormac nodded and sipped his water.
Finally, the waiter returned with their food. Delas was worried it might be too much for the man, but he delivered it in spite of his inconvenient belly. As Delas ate his food, he wasn't smiling. He occasionally stole glances at the imp couple across the room. "That should be Astien and Marius." He sighed.
"Don't worry yourself with them, Delas," Cormac said. "They'll work things out one way or another."
"I hope so. We all spend too much o our time being sad, an this is the sadder we've ever been."
"Things will pick up. I know they will."
"I hope so. I really, really hope so." Delas quietly turned his attention back to his food.
Cormac ate his food.
"So, what do you wanna do when we're done here?"
Cormac shrugged. "Maybe I could look for something to send to Wyn."
"Can I come too? If it's okay, I mean."
"Sure."
Delas grinned for the first time in days. "Let's get her a pretty dress! Oh, no lets get a necklace! No no, shoes! A hat!"
"A necklace seems like a good idea," Cormac grinned.