Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien took a deep breath as he began to feel cooler. "Hah, that's better." As the took a step back to stand onvhis own feet once more, he felt a chill run through him, and goosebumps appeared acrossbhis skin as his lips turned blue andbhis teeth began to chatter. "No no no no no no..."

"A birthday baby shower combination, huh? I guess that'll work."
"Geeze he's really acting up, isn't he?" Marius took Astien into his arms. "Aiden, you need to stop."

"Maybe we can put it together for tomorrow or something?" Cormac said.
"I'd be willing to help," Wyn said. "I can make the cake."
Astien's lips turned blue, as shivers rocked his etire body. "H-he can't hear y-you..."

"But a lot of Astien's friends aren't here." Delas pointed out. "Could we really have a proper baby shower for him without them?"
Marius touched Astien's belly. "Aiden! Stop this!"

Cormac looked up. "Something's up with Astien..." He sprouted his wings and flew over. "What's going on?"
"Aiden's acting up again. First he was overheating Astien, now he's trying to freeze him," Marius said. "I don't know why he's doing this?"
"H-he doesn't do it on p-p-purpose. He doesn't know.... It's hap-p-p-pending... h-he can't hear you.... from wh-wh-where you are..."
Cormac got into the water and down to Astien's belly. "Aiden, you need to wake up. You're hurting your daddy."
Astien felt a kick inside him, and his body temperature returned to normal. "Hah.... that's better. I told you he didn't know he was doing it. We just have to wake him up." Astien looked back and saw everyone staring at them. "Oh shit. What are we going to tell them?"
"That the heat was getting to you and you're hungry," Cormac said.
Marius nodded. "It'll be fine."
"I hope they buy it." Astien sighed. They all waded back to shore, and Astien oncem more took a seat at the table.
"You alright Astien?" Juniper said.
"Yes, I'm fine. I just, aaahh.... felt very hot for a moment there."
"You should have some ice-cold, sweet tea," Juniper poured him a tall glass and frosted the glass with some ice magic. "Here."
"Juniper, you're a mage? I never would have guessed."
"I can only manage simple spells. I didn't even know about it until Kida had a fever one night and I had ran out of ice." She sat beside Astien. "My father isn't all that found of magic, probably from being raised around dwarves and working with them for so long."
"You just haven't had the right instruction, I'm sure. I could help you develop that skill, if you like."
"I'd like that," Juniper said.
"Let's do it after we eat, though. I'm still feeling a bit faint."
Willow came over with a few pieces of grilled chicken. "Here you go Astien. This should help."
"Thank you Willow. Is there any hot sauce? Or chocolate sauce?"
"I can find the hot sauce for you," Willow chuckled.
"I found some," Marius said as he came up and put the bottle on the table. "I figured he'd want some."