Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien laughed breathlessly. "Just good? I'd say amazing."
"I'm saving amazing for our honeymoon," Marius teased.
"I can only imagine what that'll be like." Astien chuckled. "Come closer, I want to kiss my man."
Marius leaned over and kissed Astien's lips. "How about a bath? A nice, bubbly one?"
Astien nodded hazily. "Sounds lovely. You get the bath started, and I'll work on sitting up." he chuckled.
Marius nodded and pulled out. He peeled off the condom and disposed of it as he went to their bathroom and prepared the large tub for a bath, even turning on the jets to help with Astien's back.
Astien managed to get himself into a sitting position and swung his legs over the edge of the bed, stretching. He stood from the bed, and for a moment had a difficult time finding his center of balance. He walked awkwardly into the bathroom. That had been a good round, and he felt as though he'd been stuck like a pig. And he loved it.
Marius helped his lover into the tub. "How's that feel?"
"Ooooooooh, that feels so good. These jets feel so nice against my back." He smiled as a small foot pressed out on his belly. "I guess we woke up Aiden. Hey, sweetie. Your daddies didn't upset you, did they?"
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien's cheek. "You'd think we would have rocked him to sleep."
"I think that was more shaking than rocking." Astien chuckled. He scrubbed his belly and washed away his lover's cum-heart.
"Aw...You washed away my master piece," Marius mockingly whined.
"Well, If you wanted it to stay there, you should have said so." Astien said innocently.
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien's cheek. "I love you."
Astien smiled and laid his head on Marius' chest, listening to his heartbeat. "I love you too. I can't wait for the wedding."
"We just have to finish planning it," Marius chuckled as he kissed Astien's head.
"I know. It's a lot of work in a little time, but we're going to make this amazing."
"Of course. Nothing but the best."
"Someday, we'll tell Aiden about it, and he'll say 'I want a wedding like that!' Or he'll tell us to shut up."
"Or both. He could change his mind as he grows up."